Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Reading Thing 2010 - Update



Thought I would give an update on my Spring Reading Thing 2010 today.


Here is my original list:


1. Donut Days by Lara Zielin
2. E is for Ethics by Ian James Corlett
3. Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently by John C. Maxwell
4. Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder (I'm re-reading the whole series)
5. Little House in the Ozarks: The Rediscovered Writings edited by Stephen W. Hines
6. Masterpiece by Elise Broach
7. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
8. Sunny Holiday by Coleen Paratore
9. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris


Now for my revised/updated list. I've added some books to it too!


1. Donut Days by Lara Zielin ~ DONE review coming and a giveaway!
2. E is for Ethics by Ian James Corlett ~ DONE and don't forget to enter the giveaway!
3. Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently by John C Maxwell ~ DONE
4. Gollywhopper Games by Jody Feldman ~ DONE
5. Fireworks over Toccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff ~ currently reading
6. Little House in the Ozarks: The Rediscovered Writings edited by Stephen W Hines ~ currently reading
7. The Revolutionary Paul Revere by Joel Miller ~ currently reading/review coming up
8. Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
9. Masterpiece by Elise Broach
10. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
11. Sunny Holiday by Coleen Paratore
12. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
13. The Host by Stephanie Meyer


There are more books but I'm going to wait to list them here.  Don't want to get to far ahead of myself.  Hopefully by next time I'll have my links up.  Sorry I don't have them now...I'm running on about five hours of sleep and I'm heading to bed when I get this done. 


Are you participating?  Do you want to? Just click on the button above! It's a lot of fun and I find myself reading more and more during these challenges. You can join at any time too so don't let the dates hold you back. If you don't have your own blog it shouldn't deter you from participating...leave your list here in my comments! I'd love to see what you are reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...As a bit of a bookworm, I have to admit I'm intrigued ;)

I've already signed on for the 2010 TBR challenge, but I think I'm gonna -at least- check this one out :)

Thanks for the idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails