Sunday, March 7, 2010

Unconscious Mutterings

Before I start with my Unconscious Mutterings I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten to put up Sam's birthday photos and everything about his day.  My computer is giving me a hard time right now and I'm hoping to have it all up tomorrow.  Currently using Andy's computer to post this right now.

Free association time! She says and I think:
  1. Detective :: police
  2. Bangs :: hair
  3. Consultant :: advisor 
  4. Puzzle :: fun
  5. Learn :: teach
  6. Necklace :: precious
  7. 184 :: 13
  8. Stimulation :: excitement
  9. Layered :: cake
  10. Police :: protect
Want to see more mutterings? Click HERE to visit more Unconscious Mutterings!

1 comment:

A Blog In The Rough said...

Funny how women all said Bangs as in hair, and men said something about bombs and such.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails