Thursday, April 29, 2010

Booking Through Thursday ~ Restrictions

The question today on Booking Through Thursday is:


God* comes to you and tells you that, from this day forward, you may only read ONE type of book–one genre–period, but you get to choose what it is. Classics, Science-Fiction, Mystery, Romance, Cookbooks, History, Business … you can choose, but you only get ONE.
What genre do you pick, and why?


*Whether you believe in God or not, pretend for the purposes of this discussion that He is real.


ANSWER:


I would choose Young Adult Fiction because I feel as though this genre has more imaginative plots as adult fiction. Not to mention that for that age they also incorporate sci-fi, mystery, romance, and some history into this genre.


How about you? Leave me a comment and let me know your answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely definitely definitely young adult fiction! It is my absolute favorite type of book to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails