Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Follow

Hello all of you Friday Followers! It's so nice to have you here today. I however am not going to be on here much this weekend. My son and I are going camping this weekend with his Cub Scout Pack. We both are very excited about it and can't wait for school to be over today so that we can go. I however could use a few more hours to make sure I have everything ready. YIKES! I have so much to do today and even have drs appts to go to. Hopefully they won't be running behind.


Friday Follow

3 comments:

JennyMac said...

Happy FF!

Traci66 said...

Hello. I am here via Friday Follow. I decided to follow you. I hope you will come check me out and maybe decide to follow me. I'm #145 on Mr. Linky. Or http://traci66.blogspot.com
Happy Friday

StaceyTheFabulous said...

Awww how was the trip? sunded like it could've been graet fun or...not. Hope it was! Visiting from SITS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails