Thursday, May 27, 2010

Biggest Loser FINAL


We had our final weigh in (or should I say weight out) last Tuesday and I have good news!  During the 10 workouts up at the church along with my own workouts and eating better I have lost 7 pounds!  Now I also started taking better care of myself two weeks prior after going to the doctor.  Since I knew how much I weighed there I decided that I would head on back over there to find out my total.  It's.....check this out......just five weeks work.....12 pounds!  I'm just so excited!  I'm keeping it up too.  I can't wait to see where this takes me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job! It feels good, doesn't it? I'm on a journey myself....slow going, but going.

Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks

Anonymous said...

Way to go! So proud of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails