Friday, May 28, 2010

Spring Reading Thing 2010 - Update


I've actually gotten a couple more books read and with a longer weekend coming up I'll get a chance to read a bit more.  Not to mention that next Friday school will finally be done for the year!  That means just a little bit more reading time too!  

Here is my list as of now.  Spring Reading Things ends on June 20th so I still have time to get a few more books read.

1. Donut Days by Lara Zielin ~ DONE
2. E Is for Ethics by Ian James Corlett ~ 
DONE
3. Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently
 by John C Maxwell ~ 
DONE
4. The Gollywhopper Games by Jody Feldman ~ 
DONE
5. Fireworks Over Toccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff ~ 
DONE
7. Remember Me?: A Novel by Sophie Kinsella - DONE
9. Spiced: A Pastry Chef's True Stories of Trails by Fire, After-Hours Exploits, and What Really Goes on in the Kitchen by Dalia Jurgensen - Currently Reading (review and giveaway coming up!)
11. The Revolutionary Paul Revere by Joel Miller ~ DONE
12. Little House on the Prairie (Little House, No 2) by Laura Ingalls Wilder ~ Currently Reading
13.Masterpiece by Elise Broach
14. Living Dead in Dallas  by Charlaine Harris ~ DONE
15. My Thirteenth Season by Kristi Roberts ~ DONE
16. Three Good Deeds by Vivian Vande Velde ~ DONE


Are you participating?  Do you want to? Just click on the button above! It's a lot of fun and I find myself reading more and more during these challenges. You can join at any time too so don't let the dates hold you back. If you don't have your own blog it shouldn't deter you from participating...leave your list here in my comments! I'd love to see what you are reading.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails