Monday, May 3, 2010

Biggest Loser


Starting tomorrow evening Andy and I will be joining 78 other people at our church to participate in our Biggest Loser event.  We'll be separated into teams and tomorrow evening not only is the kick-off but it is also the mandatory weigh-in.  Luckily I've recently been to the doctor so I know about where I'm starting.  Andy and I are wondering if we'll be on the same team or if we'll end up being on separate teams.  We'll find out soon enough!  This event will go for about a month.  I'll keep you all posted on my progress.  Am I ready for this?  The mind is willing and we'll just have to see if the body is. 

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good Luck and kick some butt! haha j/k If my hubby and I were doing something like that I think it would be better to be on different teams. That way we would egg each other on! Have fun!

alicia said...

Good luck on this challenge...

Anonymous said...

80 people? Wow! The event has gotten huge! (pun intended =D) The first time there were only a handful that did it! I wanted to participate then but my schedule wouldn't allow it.

Anyway, good luck to you and Andy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails