Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wordless & Wordful Wednesday ~ First Day of School

Here is Sam on his first day of school.  It still looks kind of bare but we're working on that.  In fact we're hanging up a cork board today.  If you would like to know more about what we are doing with Sam this year for school check out this post.  What I love about it most is that everything is done for me!

While you're here I'd love for you to spend a minute to vote for three photos that I have entered into Rayovac's photo contest. They are titled "Enjoying the Pool", "Majestic Murphy" and "Jumping Over the Water". Thank you and I really appreciate every vote! You can also vote for these photos every 24 hours.


If you would like to see more Wordless photos head on over to Wordless Wednesday, 5 Minutes for Mom, Live and Love...Out Loud, and J. Leigh Designz. Now if you're like me and sometimes you can't stay wordless head on over to see some Wordful Wednesday photos at Seven Clown Circus.

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Best of luck in the new school year Sam. I assume homeschooling?

http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/08/abc-wednesday-f-is-for-wordless.html

alicia said...

That looks like my kind of schoolin. Good luck!! Thanks for linkin up for WW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails