Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010



It's finally here!  Now what I'm wondering is if I can actually get the reading done that I would like to get done. I would love to read a big stack of books but I just don't see that happening this time around.  But I will do my best to trudge through them.  I have my list to share with you and in a few more days I'll have a list of books that Sam wants to read.  Remember there is still time to sign up!  Just click on the button above to read more about it.  You really don't have to have a blog to participate.  Just start reading between now and December 20th.

Books to Read:

A Deadly Yarn by Maggie Sefton ~ I'm over half way through.
The Nativity Collection by Robert J Morgan~ I have just started this one. ~ Book Review coming up!
I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali
Uncommon Faith by Trudy Krisher
Brisingr by Christopher Paolini

There are many more books that I want to read but I'm keeping my list short for now.  I'm sure once we add Sam's list here I'll be reading a bunch of those with him so that will in turn make my list grow as well.  I may change this list up a bit but for now I'm happy with it.  What are you reading this fall?  What else should I add to my list?

2 comments:

Manders said...

Mine is short, too!! Shorter is better. At least there is lots of room for add-ons!!

I've read the "Deadly Yarn" book and loved it!! Makes you want to knit, though!!

Anonymous said...

An ambitious list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails