Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wordless and Wordful Wednesday


This past weekend Sam and I went on his Cub Scout Fall Campout.  This is his last year he will attend the fall campout with his Pack.  Sam and these three other boys built this fire all by themselves.  I didn't get a picture of the fire in it's full roar but this is after they really got it going.  They were so proud of themselves that I just had to capture it.  I couldn't get them all to smile at the same time and this is the best picture that I got.  Oh well...they're boys.  Gotta love'em!

If you would like to see more Wordless photos head on over to Wordless Wednesday, 5 Minutes for Mom, Live and Love...Out Loud, and J. Leigh Designz. Now if you're like me and sometimes you can't stay wordless head on over to see some Wordful Wednesday photos at Parenting by Dummies.  Don't forget to sign the Linky below.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great photo. We love campouts too.

Traci66 said...

I am lovin' the campfire. Boys look like they were having fun.

Veronica Lee said...

Looks fun! Great capture!

Happy WW!

MollyinMinn said...

Don't you just love the sweet gangli-ness that are the boys of Boy Scouts?

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

I think it's a great shot! I was the equivalent of a girl scout for many years and I learned so many skills that I still use - including making a fire! :)

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Great photo! Let's make some s'mores. :)

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

Sukhmandir Kaur said...

They have every right to be proud they have mastered a vital survival skill which will serve them all of their lives. Happy WW

4 Lettre Words said...

Fun!! My Sam had a cub scout event over the weekend, too.

Happy Wednesday!

stevebethere said...

A lovely shot, it looks like they enjoyed themselves.

Happy WW! and have a terrific Halloween!

Auntie E said...

Great job boys.

I am Harriet said...

Looks like a great time!

Have a great Wednesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/what-do-you-like-at-midnight/

fredamans said...

I love camping! Great shot!

hunter said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://themisplacedmidwesterner.blogspot.com/
in my http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails