Sunday, February 27, 2011

Money Mondays ~ Week 9 for 2011

Well I've been busy crafting again and also planning new projects.  I'll also be doing a craft fair at the beginning of April so if any of you out there have any tips or ideas please let me know.  I can always use them.

Do you know of a crafty person that would like to link up? Send them this blog hop or promote it on your blog, facebook or twitter. Let's help each other out this year and we'll all succeed!



It's Monday and time to link-up and join in on the Blog Hop for Money Mondays. To read how Money Mondays got started check out my Money Mondays Page.

So here we go! Link Up your Etsy Stores, Websites, Photography Sites, ect. I'm enjoying hosting this blog hop every week and visiting all of yours as well. Grab the button above and place it on your site. Please remember to keep it family friendly. Explicit Sites will be removed.  Remember to grab the Blog Hop Code below to share with others!  Let's all have some fun, promote our own businesses and check out every one else!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails