Monday, September 26, 2011

The Muppet Movie

What is it about The Muppets that can make anyone feel so good inside?  I remember growing up watching The Muppet Show every week.  Would love to have the released seasons on DVD at some point.  Believe it or not but the other day Sam and I were watching the Disney channel when some Muppets and other personalities were singing The Muppet Theme Song and I started to sing along.  Sam then asked me, "Do you know this song?"  I responded..."Of course I do!".  Then Sam asked me if it was an old song.  My response was just a long and loud sigh.  He's seen some of the shows but not many of them.  So some day I'll get them and sit him down to watch them all.  For now...enjoy the trailer for their new movie which is due out on Thanksgiving this year.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails