Monday, September 26, 2011

I Heart Faces ~ Best Face Photo from Summer 2011



I have been thinking that I want to concentrate more on my photography again.  Don't know how much I can put into it as life is always changing.  One way to concentrate on it more is by participating in photo challenges that I find.  I love doing them as it makes me grab my camera and head on out there and take a photo that I otherwise would not have done.

I've been asked by many (and I'm very proud to say "many") if I'd be willing to sell prints of some of my photography.  I'm going to look into doing so this week.  Going to try to find out what all it would entail. So if you have any hints or tips my ears are open!

In the meantime I'm going to jump back into doing the weekly challenges over at I Heart Faces.  This week is a great week for me to jump back in because it's "Best Face Photo from Summer 2011" week.

The photo that I'm submitting is one of my son enjoying his favorite summertime treat....Berries and Cream Popsicles. I had originally wanted to take a photo of him eating one with his eyes open and ended up taking many.  But as luck would have it those photos didn't turn out nearly as well as this one did.  This one shows the pure enjoyment of taking a lick of the popsicle. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails