Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shades of Autumn ~ Green

Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

I'm joining in on the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. Every week they will post a color for us to take photos of.  This weeks color is green. Now for those of you that don't know I live in wonderful state of Texas. Unfortunately it's pretty hard to find anything green around here with the drought that is going on. I took Sam out behind our house to see if we could find anything green to take a photo of.  Luckily we did find more than I thought we would. We have a Hedgeapple tree behind our house and found quite a few on the ground. Sam picked up one and cradled it in his hands.  To join in on the fun or to just look at the other submitted photos click on the link below or go to one of these lovely ladies blogs: Bumbles & Light, Project Alicia and Live and Love Out Loud 


Here is a collage of some of the other green pictures that I took that afternoon:

3 comments:

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Hedgeapples? I've never heard of them, but I love their texture. So cool!
Thanks for joining us in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge, Kim. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with when we start our new theme on Friday, yellow! Have a great day. :)

alicia said...

Are those the things that are supposed to keep spiders at bay? If so, I wish we had one nearby. lol. Love the texture. Perfect for green! Thanks so much for joining us for the Shades of Autumn Challenge!

Anonymous said...

These are great photos wonderful color and texture...and wow those are hedgeapples...my husband and I saw a few of those in the park near us this weekend and we had no idea what they were...now we do :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails