Thursday, November 10, 2011

Seriouslly...No Strings Attached!

My family and I really miss driving around in the Chevy Traverse!  We had a great time test driving it for two weeks and blogging about it.  Did you miss that?  You can find it here and here.  The Chevy Traverse has a remote start which I thought I would wear out, 10 cup holders (yes, that's 10), it seats 8 people, storage in the back, seats fold down flat, and heated seats are just a few of my favorite features!


Would you like to experience this car as well?  You have nothing to lose by doing so.  Just visit any of these North Texas Chevy Dealers, test drive a Traverse or a Malibu (fantastic car too!) and get this...you get a $40 giftcard to SpaFinder!  That's right, a $40 giftcard to SpaFinder!  See...you have nothing to lose and there are no strings attached!

Hurry, you only have until November 23rd, 2011! Here are all the details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails