Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tiny Prints ~ Christmas Cards


Have you seen the fabulous Christmas Cards over at Tiny Prints?  What?  You haven't?  Well what are you waiting for....head on over there now!  But I'm warning you now there are so many amazing cards that you're going to have a hard time picking one out to use.  Maybe you'll have to choose more than one.  One set for your relatives and another for your friends.  Here are a few that I'm considering using. 

The first one is "Wrapped Presents".  I'm showing you the front and the back.  I love the colors and how they cut into the picture to make it look like a wrapped up present.

Secondly, is the card called, "By Starlight".  I love the simplicity of this card.  It's not a photo card (they have 31 cards with no photos) but it speaks volumes!


Thirdly, I want to show you another one of my favorites, and how you can customize your card.  This one is "Sloping Snowfall" and I chose the black background.  I like the this background because I personally think it make the pictures POP off of the page.

 


Everyone loves giving and receiving Christmas Cards.  With over 400 Christmas Cards to choose from Tiny Prints has you covered!  All of them are AMAZING!  Hop on over to Tiny Prints today to pick out your own to send!  

Now if you need more convincing, and I don't see why you would....but....here is why you should choose using Tiny Prints for your Christmas Cards. 







I am receiving 50 Christmas Cards from Tiny Prints for this post.  My opinions are my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails