Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wordless and Wordful Wednesday ~ Fog

Thought I'd share with you a view out of my window the other morning.  The fog was beautiful and once I was outside it was all overhead but from my window I was on top of it.



To see more Wordless and Wordful photos head on over to Wordless Wednesday and J. Leigh Designz.

Live and Love...Out Loud 5 Minutes for Momparenting BY dummies
and then, she {snapped}NapTime MomTog


Please take a moment to link up and don't forget to leave a comment.

15 comments:

Tricia said...

What a neat photo! Happy WW!

That's Life said...

Looks like our morning here too.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

tattoomamaofthree.wordpress.com said...

I like looking at fog but not driving in it. :)

Tmuffin.com said...

Stopping by from the Paper Mama linky...

This is such an amazing view. Fog always mystifies me a little bit. It is so heavy and tangible, yet it is kind of not really there at the same time.

Beth Larrabee said...

Very cool pic!

alicia said...

Lovely captures! I actually have some foggy ones this week too!

kewkew said...

That is so neat!

Anonymous said...

There's something about fog. I used to love to see it when I woke up in the mornings in the fall, hanging over the creek down in the woods.

Anonymous said...

There's something about fog. I used to love to see it when I woke up in the mornings in the fall, hanging over the creek down in the woods.

Erika Price said...

Ah, the wonders of nature! Lovely photo!

Greta @gfunkified said...

This looks like a lot of mornings at our house!

Verena said...

Great shots!
Happy WW!
Verena

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

Those shots are magical. I love how the clouds/mist just hang in the valley.

Lisa said...

So cool that you were able to shoot above the fog! Happy WW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails