Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wordless and Wordful Wednesday ~ Fog

Thought I'd share with you a view out of my window the other morning.  The fog was beautiful and once I was outside it was all overhead but from my window I was on top of it.



To see more Wordless and Wordful photos head on over to Wordless Wednesday and J. Leigh Designz.

Live and Love...Out Loud 5 Minutes for Momparenting BY dummies
and then, she {snapped}NapTime MomTog


Please take a moment to link up and don't forget to leave a comment.

15 comments:

Tricia said...

What a neat photo! Happy WW!

Party Of Four said...

Looks like our morning here too.

Sarah said...

So beautiful!

Jenny said...

I like looking at fog but not driving in it. :)

Tmuffin.com said...

Stopping by from the Paper Mama linky...

This is such an amazing view. Fog always mystifies me a little bit. It is so heavy and tangible, yet it is kind of not really there at the same time.

Beth Larrabee said...

Very cool pic!

alicia said...

Lovely captures! I actually have some foggy ones this week too!

kewkew said...

That is so neat!

kathleenbasi.com said...

There's something about fog. I used to love to see it when I woke up in the mornings in the fall, hanging over the creek down in the woods.

kathleenbasi.com said...

There's something about fog. I used to love to see it when I woke up in the mornings in the fall, hanging over the creek down in the woods.

Erika Price said...

Ah, the wonders of nature! Lovely photo!

Greta said...

This looks like a lot of mornings at our house!

Verena said...

Great shots!
Happy WW!
Verena

Meryl Jaffe, PhD said...

Those shots are magical. I love how the clouds/mist just hang in the valley.

Lisa said...

So cool that you were able to shoot above the fog! Happy WW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails