Thursday, December 15, 2011

100 Joys ~ #9~ Children's Team (plus video)





Joy #9

My ninth joy arrived in my inbox this afternoon.  I immediately sat Sam down (as per instructed in the email) and watched the below video from the Children's Team at our church, First United Methodist Church, Mansfield, TX.  Watch it and have a little giggle and know that this amazing team has helped my son grow up to be the wonderful Christian that he is.  Thanks Team!  This is definitely a joy!

What are your 100 Joys this Season?  What joy is God putting  in front  of you to see?  Blog about your 100 Joys and come back here  every  Sunday to link up!

First Place Kids Team Christmas Card from First Methodist Mansfield on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes me really really sad...because it makes me miss First Methodist so very much.

It also put a huge smile on my face. :) Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails