Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Made Myself Get Out And Walk

I finally got out this afternoon with Sam and took my walk. I started off telling him that we were only going to do a short walk but we ended up doing the full 1 1/2 miles. I tossed around the idea in my head about going ahead and doing the 2 1/2 miles today but decided against it since my headache still hadn't subsided. The weather is going to be turning colder again and also rain is predicted so I may have to do my walking inside for the next few days. Not as exciting but it will do. I don't really have an excuse not to do it.

I'm going to be putting on the fringe tonight on the two shawls for my nieces. I'll take a picture later. Hopefully tomorrow morning I'll get Sam to model them. hehehe Pictures to show future girlfriends. :)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

It's always easier to keep going on a walk once you get out the door. I dragged myself out for 1.5 miles today too, on snow and ice!

Can't wait to see shawl pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails