Thursday, January 25, 2007

It's Finished!

The scarf for the Red Scarf Project is now finished! I've also purchased a McDonald's gift card and I'm going to raid Sam's candy stash to put in the box with the scarf and a special note from me. I thought long about who might receive this scarf. I don't know if it will be a boy or a girl. Or I guess I should say young man or woman. How hard did they have it? How are they doing in college? Do they have a lot of support or just a little? I thought a lot about Sam too. What would it have been like for him had his circumstances been different. This is a project that I will continue to do as long as they have it. I hope that maybe you will too. I'll post a picture later this evening as I need to get back to fixing dinner.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails