Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Little This and That

Well I haven't posted much in the past few days as not much has been happening here. I have however been working on my red scarf for the Red Scarf Project as it needs to go into the mail this week. I thought I was done at one point but after asking Andy if it would be long enough if a male were to receive this and he said no. So I had to purchase some more yarn. Now I am knitting away. I'll take a picture of it later this evening.

On Sunday I did watch The Saints vs The Bears game and I think that everyone here was a little disappointed that The Saints didn't win this one. Oh well. I think that the picture below says it all. I also enjoyed watching the close game of The Colts vs The Patriots. Great game. I'm looking forward to watching the Super Bowl which will be on Feb 4th this year. I am wondering which will be better this year...the actual game or the commercials. Guess we'll have to tune in to see. For those of you that watch the Super Bowl, do you watch it for the game or the commercials?
Saints quarterback Drew Brees hangs his head between plays Sunday in Chicago. (Greg Pearson/The Times)

1 comment:

Camera Obscura said...

Just the commercials, this year. We really have no horse in this race.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails