Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Golden Compass

Thanks to Kristie I have done my Daemon. In the upcoming movie The Golden Compass each person has their own Daemon. In this story a person's soul lives on the outside of their body, in the form of a daemon - an animal spirit that accompanies them through life (read more on the movie's website). I still need to read the book by Philip Pullman, especially since the movie is coming out in December. I have heard wonderful things about the book and the movie and have it on my list of books that I really want to read along with seeing it when it comes out. I am hoping that this rated at least PG so that I can take Sam to go see it. Now for the time that I ask for your help. Please help me figure out if this is the correct daemon for me.



Watch the trailer if you would like.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

What! You didn't like tight jeans man? Oh man, I thought sure you might, lol! xo

Stacey said...

Why yes I sorta kinda know the Treatman fam--because I followed your link, lol. But was her picture NOT the most adorable thing you ever saw? I'm betting she was a fun fun roomie, no? xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails