Tuesday, July 24, 2007

GoodReads and Baseball Games

Thanks to Kristie again I have added GoodReads to my sidebar. You can list the books you are currently reading and the books that you have read. You can also rate the books that you have read along with doing a review. Thought that this might give me that kick in the rear to get me reading more again. Here it is as it stands now.



I thought of adding books that I have previously read but it has been quite awhile since I've seriously read a book. So I opted out of listing those at this time.

Sam has a playoff baseball game this evening. They came in first place for the season. He will either play the 4th or 5th place team this evening. Keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for his team. In his last game he hit a triple. My parents were down here to see that game. I'll add more pictures and tell about their visit later. Here is a picture of him hitting his triple!
Playing third base and ready to make the play.
Going for the ball.

I'm off now to put Sam's baseball uniform that I forgot to wash until now into the dryer. Remember that you can enlarge the pictures by clicking on them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails