Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th Celebrations

For the 4th of July, we went over to a friends house and I made Lemon Bars this afternoon to take with us. I found the recipe on the Clean Home Journal website. Sam helped and even used the mixer quite well.

Also made our fruit dip today. We make if for most of the gatherings we attend. Here's the recipe:

Fruit Dip
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white granulated sugar
8 oz cream cheese softened
1 tsp vanilla

Mix all together with a mixer until smooth. Chill and then served with sliced apples or other fruits.

Click to play Fireworks Celebration
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Looks like all had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Looks like loads of fun to me! :)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

We make a similar fruit dip that is great with strawberries:

Blend together 1 bar of cream cheese, 1 jar of marshmallow whip, and 1 cup of powdered sugar. Mmmmmm - tastes like heaven!

Happy 4th of July!!!

Unknown said...

What a great day. Can I have that pool in my backyard?
I'm trying to embed finetune on my blog and can't get it to autoplay when the page opens. How do I do that?
Blessings,
J

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails