Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th?

I'd love to be able to share with you that we had a fantastic 4th of July.  Well most of it was really good.  Had a great church service today.  Andy played in a brass ensemble that was just awesome!  If you'd like to hear them (which you should) you can see the service archived on our church website here.  We had a great dinner out today too.  The not so good part of our day was spent with me at the doc in the box.  You see last night (which was a GREAT evening with some girlfriends) I fell getting into my friends car and I watched my thumb go backwards.  By this morning my left thumb was so sore and swollen I couldn't move it.  Now?  My thumb has a hairline fracture and is in a brace/splint contraption. I've had a shot for the pain and have meds to take at home.  Happy 4th to me!  Since I didn't get to take any pictures of the 4th of July today I thought I would share a funny one of a clown that I took at last years 4th of July parade. Read her sign closely!  I really do hope that all of you have had a fantastic 4th today!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Happy 4th!! I am stopping in from 5 Minutes for Mom!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails