Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ten On Tuesday

This weeks 10 on Tuesday is one that I don't think I'll be able to think of 10 to list. Mainly because I don't pay that much attention to them.

This weeks '10' is: 10 Celebrities You’re Tired Of (see what I mean?) I'm not one that follows that many celebrities and if I do it's because I respect them. So here's my list in no particular order:

1. Paris Hilton
2. Octo-Mom (but I think she's already gone away)
3. Oprah
4. Britney Spears
5. Jessica Simpson
6. Tony Romo (with the aforementioned person above because living in the Dallas area we hear a lot about them)

Well that's all I can really think of. As you can see celebrities don't really mean that much to me. Which I'm guessing is a good thing.

How about you? Who would be on your list? Click on the icon above and join in on the fun!

11 comments:

Andi said...

Great list! I forgot about that irritating Octo-Mom!

yen said...

paris and oprah are top lister for this weeks edition, i have them also. playing as well, see u

Angela Moore said...

I totally forgot about Jessica and Tony. My list could be much longer I guess!

Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Great list! I would add Dr. Oz. Yeah, he knows his stuff, but people treat him like he's some sort of god when all he is doing is spouting common sense.

Teena in Toronto said...

Paris is on my list too!

I played too :)

Your Hubby said...

What about Kate from Jon and Kate plus 8?

Unknown said...

Paris Hilton and Octo Mom is on my list as well.

I think most people are fed up with Paris Hilton antics.

Bridget said...

Good choices! I probably should have added "anyone on reality TV" to my list ...

Penny said...

Def. Jessica Simpson and Oprah!
:)

Gayle said...

You know, I don't pay much attention either. Let's see...I'm probably tired of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt...seems they are on all the magazines at the newstand. And Dr. Phil...I can't stand him and really don't care what his opinion is! Like you, I just don't care. :)

CindyMae said...

Good list, Oprah is at the TOP of my list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails