Wednesday, December 22, 2010

100 Joys


Where have my days gone?  I've had so many joys that I have completely forgotten to share them with all of you.  I've now realized that I will not get all 100 joys completed by Christmas...but I also have remembered that there are 12 days of Christmas and I intend to do just that.  Spread out these 100 Joys into the 12 days of Christmas! 

Now on to some more joys!

#13 A few Fridays ago we went to see The Trains at Northpark Mall.  What fun we had!  What I love most is that the proceeds go to The Ronald McDonald House.  Now that is a big joy!

#14 I LOVE snow and since we don't get it much around here I love seeing giant snowflakes hanging from the ceiling.

#15 Seeing the look of excitement on their faces as they watch the trains go by.

#16 Sam has one of the biggest hearts!  Every time we pass a Salvation Army bucket he wants to put some money in.  Now that makes a moms heart grow pretty darn big!

#17 What's better on a colder morning than a hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate in your new favorite cup?  And it's a big one at that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love trains of any size. My favorites are in mid winter in the heated botanical domes.
Great snowflakes. I want to sit and make some now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails