Thursday, December 23, 2010

100 Joys #'s 18 - 23



#18  What is better than a tall cup of coffee and knitting?!?

#19  My son doing his schoolwork with his dog on his lap is a joy that I like to see.  He's worked very hard this school year and is a straight A student!  That is a joy in more than one way.  Here he is taking a break.

#20 One of my favorite books is currently online being read by it's author.  It's The Polar Express.  Recently Barnes and Noble had the author, Chris Van Allsburg, reading it online...but for the life of me I can't find the link.  I was going to share it with you but until I find it to do so I leave you with a screen shot.  UPDATE:  I found the link!!!  Click HERE

#21  Baking is a big joy for me during the holidays.  In fact I plan on doing more tomorrow...baring any unforeseen things that need to be done instead.

#22  One of my dear friends teaches Sam piano lessons in exchange for sewing lessons from me to her.  This truly is a joy.  I've been reminded how much I like to teach and how much I love to sew.  In fact in a few more minutes I'm going to get back to sewing a Christmas present for Sam which I'll share with you all later.  For now here are her hands hard at work learning how to sew a ribbon onto the front of a pillow that she is lovingly making for her niece.

#23 Home baked bread!  What more can I say.

Would you like to join in?  Click on the button at the top.  I'd love to hear your joys...what made you joyful today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How I wish I had someone to teach me to sew!
Love the picture of Sam and his dog.
Thanks for the B&N link for the Polar Express. I did not know this was available. You have given me a gift!

and any time you desire cooler temps I'd love to send some of ours your way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails